Friday, February 21, 2020

2020 Film Reel

2020 Film Reel


        In my film reel, I experimented with some editing tricks, such as at the beginning when I had the show of the character eating a Snickers split into 4 shots of the character and his younger self eating Snickers. I tried to make some shots with worse lighting look better as well. I did this to try and show my "skill" in editing; though it was a simple trick. I tried to use the shots I thought used the best examples of lighting and cinematography. I also used clips that went well with the song and kept with the mood of the song. If I were to do remake my film reel again, I would like to make some transitions more seamless and make the shots fit together better. I thought the shots fit quite well with the music. I would like to add more good looking shots with better lighting and cinematography, so hopefully in the future, as my skills improve, I can get the shots I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final e-Comm blog post

 The final e-Comm Blog Post Personal Reflection The 5 Guarantees  I had never used an Adobe product, or any decent film equipment before goi...